Cherry Garcia coffee is a unique twist on a classic coffee drink. And...it's a killer way to show your Valentine just how much you care!
Today, we're going to share our favorite recipe for the drink. So check out the ingredient list and make that last minute stop to the grocery store if needed. Your special someone will LOVE waking up to this coffee drink tomorrow morning.
Here's what you need:
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee, gotta have it fresh! We prefer our Sumatra in this coffee drink, but it's up to you!
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup, mmm, that's the sweet stuff!
- 1/2 cup of cherry juice, for that fruit kick
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Whipped cream, if you're feeling fancy
- Cherries, for a little something extra
- Chocolate shavings, just for the look, man!
Here's what you do:
- Brew your special someone a strong cup of coffee, don't hold back!
- In a saucepan, mix together the cherry juice and heavy cream, and heat it up until it's just hot. Don't let it boil!
- Grab yourself a mug and add in that chocolate syrup, pour in the coffee!
- Stir in the cherry and cream mixture, and get it all combined.
- Top it off with some whipped cream, cherries, and chocolate shavings.
- Serve it up and enjoy it with your Valentine, man!
And there you have it, a Cherry Garcia coffee that will rock your Valentine's world! Enjoy!
More of a video person? Perfect, check out our video recipe below. And if you make this coffee tomorrow morning, don't forget to tag @rockinroastin and use the hashtag #rockinroastin! We'll share your pic in our stories!